[FreeNX-kNX] freenx client crashes on starting Matlab

Art grenander at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 18:16:59 UTC 2009

I am running freenx server (0.7.3+teambzr102-0freenxteam1~hardy1) on Ubuntu.
It works extremely well and has made my life a lot easier.

I have a problem with one application. When I start MATLAB on a session on
the server machine with a Mac OS NoMachine client, the client dies and every
time I try to reconnect to the server, it crashes. I assume this has
something to do with fonts. Matlab does all sort of weird things wherever I
run it so it could be something else. Was wondering if someone you could
help. I have Matlab on both machines.

I was also wondering if I can start one session on this server and have
several clients view the same session simultaneously.

Thanks!