[FreeNX-kNX] Memory leak in nxcompext Png compression, patch included

Bernard Cafarelli voyageur at gentoo.org
Tue Mar 17 09:07:43 UTC 2009

On Sun, 15 Mar 2009 07:46:48 +1300, Mario Becroft <mb at gem.win.co.nz> wrote:
> Terje Andersen <terander at guard.zapto.org> writes:
> They are really weird though; there is no way of actually talking to the
> developers. I had to buy support tickets (which they later refunded)
> just to get a reply from them. Once I had a ticket, their sales team
> responded instantly, but I still could not directly correspond with the
> developers.
[snip]
> Does anyone else here have a better working relationship with nomachine?
> It would be very useful to be able to talk to them and coordinate
> work. I suggested creating a mailing list for this purpose, but I
> received no response to this suggestion.

I've contacted them a few times to report bugs spotted by Gentoo users,
not directly but via the contact form at:
http://www.nomachine.com/contactus.php (Developer enquiries option)

I had answers in a few days every timye, and they took care of opening
a ticket if needed afterwards (easier than refunding the tickets ;) )

--
Bernard Cafarelli (Voyageur)
Gentoo developer (NX, GNUstep, net-misc, ...)