[FreeNX-kNX] Sponsoring FreeNX/QtNX?

Florian Schmidt fschmidt at gmx.at
Tue Apr 28 13:55:25 UTC 2009

Hi,

I think the current problem is that the initiator and primary developer
Fabian Franz isn't responding to mails on the mailinglist for a longer time
now, so there is currently no one who is clearly responsible for freenx to
whom you could make the donation. Maybe it would be a better to support the
project by donating a new SVN/Git Repo, Webspace a WIKI and maybe a forum
but this is only my 2 Cents to this topic. I think the whole freenx project
should decide if they still like to wait for Fabian or if they want to start
the project on a new space with some more admins and decide a development
core team and project space maintainers.

Cheers,
Florian

2009/4/28, Samuli Seppänen <samuli.seppanen at tietoteema.fi>