[FreeNX-kNX] Guest logins?

Steven Maddox (Cyorxamp) s.maddox at cyorxamp.info
Fri Oct 31 14:50:24 UTC 2008

Hi Nico,

Thanks for this...

Now just got to solve how people can be logged into running only
'firefox -no-remote' and not anything else when they connect... also if
you've got say 20 people all auto-connecting as 'test' user... won't I
need to put something in place to make sure they all get new
screens/sessions and not try to resume any existing ones?  (don't want
other guests seeing what a previous guest did).

Sincerely...

Steven Maddox
(Cyorxamp)

Cyorxamp's Personal Website