[FreeNX-kNX] Guest logins?

Nico Zanferrari nicozanf at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 13:33:42 UTC 2008

I've added few days ago in the FAQ something that could help you:

How do I run multiple session of Firefox?

    Firefox does not allow two instances with the same user running in
different sessions. If you shold need it, you must run it with the
command:

        firefox -no-remote -P

    otherwise you'll have the error "Firefox is already running, but
is not responding. To open a new window, you must first close the
existing firefox process, or restart your system".

Nico