[FreeNX-kNX] Guest logins?

Steven Maddox (Cyorxamp) s.maddox at cyorxamp.info
Fri Oct 31 09:58:11 UTC 2008

Lo folks,

OK here is my situation, let me know any ideas you have...

Debian Etch, with FreeNX 0.73 compiled and working.

Unix user called 'test' all set up with a Firefox profile that locks it
down with all manner of tweaks into a 'Kiosk' like mode.

I've also got NX Web Companion installed too and working.

I'd like to be able to have as many users as I like log in as 'test'
without having to log in to NX (as guests)... and lock it down so it
will always just starts 'firefox' (which can only have 1 copy under 1
user at any one time as far as I know) ... and so they can't just choose
GNOME or KDE from the client (if they arn't using the web companion -
which comes with its own session file).

Any tips on how to achieve this?

--
Sincerely...