[FreeNX-kNX] Sessions Choice feature request, or question

Florian Schmidt fschmidt at gmx.at
Thu Oct 30 09:49:32 UTC 2008

Hi,

In your .nxs file you can add the option:

<option key="Automatic reconnect" value="false" />

or at least change it from true to false and write protect the .nxs file. Then at every NX Strat of this session you will get shown all your running sessions to resume and the possibility to click new.

Kind Regards,
Florian
-------- Original-Nachricht --------