[FreeNX-kNX] Suspended Session

Stefan Kohlsmann Genlog25 at gmx.de
Fri May 23 09:18:26 UTC 2008

> # User for which sessions should be persistent. Either the keyword "all"
> or a
> # comma-separated list of usernames or groups in the @groupname syntax.
> #ENABLE_PERSISTENT_SESSION="all"
>
> # Users and groups for whom persistent sessions should be disabled.
> # Especially useful if ENABLE_PERSISTENT_SESSION="all"
> #DISABLE_PERSISTENT_SESSION=""
>
> This will effectively disable suspending of sessions, the CTRL+ALT+T will
> change to "Do you want to close the session? Yes/No".
> If the connection is broken, the server will terminate and remove the
> session.
>
> 	/Terje
>

> > Murray

Thanks for all your reply!

The problem is, that the killed Session (e.g. just Poweroff the Client PC) is marked as "Running" but the Client is off.
The "DISABLE_PERSISTENT_SESSION" works good, if the session is marked as "suspended etc..." but that is the Problem.
On my old Debian / FreeNX the Session's immediately marked as Suspended and Killed.

--
Desperate Housewives - das Spiel!
Pikante Skandale, schockierende Details unter: http://flat.games.gmx.de