[FreeNX-kNX] Suspended Session

Terje Andersen terander at guard.zapto.org
Fri May 23 07:09:47 UTC 2008

On Friday 23 May 2008 02:53:03 Murray Trainer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm not sure if it is in FreeNX but in the NoMachine NX server config
> file there is an option to disable suspended sessions.

You have two options that control this feature, here's a snippet from
node.conf (FreeNX):

# User for which sessions should be persistent. Either the keyword "all" or a
# comma-separated list of usernames or groups in the @groupname syntax.
#ENABLE_PERSISTENT_SESSION="all"

# Users and groups for whom persistent sessions should be disabled.
# Especially useful if ENABLE_PERSISTENT_SESSION="all"
#DISABLE_PERSISTENT_SESSION=""

This will effectively disable suspending of sessions, the CTRL+ALT+T will
change to "Do you want to close the session? Yes/No".
If the connection is broken, the server will terminate and remove the session.

	/Terje