[FreeNX-kNX] remote support using FreeNX ?

paul at thintables.com paul at thintables.com
Thu Mar 27 15:03:58 UTC 2008

@Al: Thanks for putting me on the right track.

When I try connecting to the server with a vnc session setup, I do get
a list of active sessions but the session I need has a status of 'Not
Available' and so the 'Resume' button is greyed out.

ENABLE_MIRROR_VIA_VNC is set to 1 in /etc/nxserver/node.conf and so is
ENABLE_DESKTOP_SHARING.

Also, there is no 'nxpasswd' util on CentOS's version of FreeNX so I
added a user to the NX db with the nxserver command and also set his
password with it. Not sure if this is right for the vnc mirroring.

Any more info on getting this to work ?

Thanks,

Paul