[FreeNX-kNX] remote support using FreeNX ?

paul at thintables.com paul at thintables.com
Thu Mar 27 09:49:24 UTC 2008

Hello,

I'm looking for a way to help user's remotely while they're logged in
to an FreeNX server with the NX client.
Preferrably I would pick the session from the list and connect to it.

It seems that a 'Shadow' session is what I need but the FreeNX server
responds that Shadow sessions are not supported.

Is it possible to do this and if so, how ?

We're using nx-3.0.0-4.el5.centos and freenx-0.7.1.svn416-3.el5.centos
on CentOS 5.1, combined with the lateste nxclient from NoMachine.

Thanks in advance,

Paul