[FreeNX-kNX] PPC Linux NX Client?

Gregory Carter gcarter at aesgi.com
Thu Mar 13 16:05:27 UTC 2008

Well, it looks as though Alastair pointed out what is required quite
handedly.

I do not have this information in the README file I got from the
download link that was posted.

I am somewhat surprised how you took that comment below as a review of
the software.

I simply did not have the link to the sources, otherwise I would have
took the time to build it.

In the future, you might want to take a look at how Alastair replied to
my Email.

It was very helpful.

-gc