[FreeNX-kNX] Session gets disconnected often

Fabian Franz FabianFranz at gmx.de
Tue Mar 4 17:21:00 UTC 2008

> Hi Gregory,
>
> I see several Finished/Failed sessions in the server, but nothing in
> the Suspended or Running state.

Hi Prakash,

there was a workaround for that (running nxssh.exe processes or so was the  title).

I never applied the WA, because I didn't know if there were any side-effects.

It should be findable via Google though, but I can't find it.

The problem was discussed one year ago with the title "Intended supsend isn't resumable".

And the nxssh.exe process on Windows did hang.

Perhaps this is the same problem.

cu

Fabian