[FreeNX-kNX] Session gets disconnected often

Prakash Velayutham prakash.velayutham at cchmc.org
Tue Mar 4 12:39:55 UTC 2008

Hi Gregory,

I see several Finished/Failed sessions in the server, but nothing in
the Suspended or Running state.

The problem I am seeing manifests only with this new server. I have
stable connection to another FreeNX (on SuSE 9.3) server from my
MacBook Pro without any problems for more than 6 months now.

Based on someone else's suggestion to disable persistent connections,
I will do a test and let you know. But without persistent connections,
it is pretty much useless to me.

Regards,
Prakash