[FreeNX-kNX] Session gets disconnected often

Carlos Sosa casosac at correo.nu
Mon Mar 10 18:05:55 UTC 2008

Hello:

More on this matter.....

Irrespective client version 2.1.x or 3.0.x win32 or Linux respectively...

Info: Display running with pid '2304' and handler '0x1e0254'.
NXPROXY - Version 2.1.0

Copyright (C) 2001, 2006 NoMachine.
See http://www.nomachine.com/ for more information.

Info: Proxy running in client mode with pid '3128'.
Session: Starting session at 'Mon Mar 10 11:54:10 2008'.
Warning: Connected to remote NXPROXY version 1.5.0 with local version 2.1.0.
Info: Synchronizing local and remote caches.
Info: Handshaking with remote proxy completed.
Warning: Font server connections not supported by the remote proxy.
Info: Using isdn link parameters 384/24/1/1.
Info: Using cache parameters 4/262144/32768KB/32768KB.
Info: Using image streaming parameters 50/128/1024KB/1536/192.
Info: Using pack method 'no-pack' with session 'unix-application'.
Info: Using ZLIB data compression 6/6/32.
Info: Using ZLIB stream compression 9/9.
Info: No suitable cache file found.
Session: Session started at 'Mon Mar 10 11:54:10 2008'.
Info: Established X server connection.
Info: Using shared memory parameters 1/4096K.
Error: Failure decoding data in context [N].
Session: Terminating session at 'Mon Mar 10 11:54:13 2008'.
Session: Session terminated at 'Mon Mar 10 11:54:13 2008'.

Ther sessions crashed with
 check your server connection message....

By the way this accepts resuming session...

but when tried to open new applications inside nx session....

crashed again.

Please note it ONLY happens on icewm under ADSL  ....

Kde under same server works without problem.

Regards

Carlos