[FreeNX-kNX] Session gets disconnected often

Gregory Carter gcarter at aesgi.com
Mon Mar 3 21:17:21 UTC 2008

When you do a nxserver --list, does it show more than one session open
to your Mac?

I have a problem with this on Mac's.   People will open a session, they
login, then it drops as it selects a session that cannot recover.

I have to go in, and do a "nxserver --terminate
F0AF57F22B0F757864391723AE6612EA, for example.

-gc