[FreeNX-kNX] 64b CentOS 4.6 - disconnect/terminate don't work

albinootje albinootje at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 16:43:03 UTC 2008

Adrian Coman wrote:

hi,

> I've got a server with 8G of memory, so I need to have a 64b distro. I can
> connect and start a NX session, but when I want to close the NX Client
> application, the disconnect/terminate/cancel window is not accesible.
> Basically I can only close the NX Client application by windows task manager
> ... When I press the close button of the NX client window, nothing happens.

which linux-distribution and which FreeNX server version are you using ?

FreeNX 0.7.1 server has this in the changelog :

        * Added 'dialog_interface=dialog' option since many
installations may
          not have Xdialog and since xmessage is very limiting. This new
option
          will work on any machine that has dialog and xterm.
          (puterguy at bat.berlios.de)

so i assume that any version before that needs the Xdialog software
installed,
do you have that installed ?