[FreeNX-kNX] 64b CentOS 4.6 - disconnect/terminate don't work

Adrian Coman adrian at trustic.eu
Tue Aug 19 16:15:50 UTC 2008

Hi,

I've got a server with 8G of memory, so I need to have a 64b distro. I can
connect and start a NX session, but when I want to close the NX Client
application, the disconnect/terminate/cancel window is not accesible.
Basically I can only close the NX Client application by windows task manager
... When I press the close button of the NX client window, nothing happens.

Is there anyone that could help me with an advice? I read that there were
some issues with the 64b of freenx, could it be that these issues are not
yet solved?

Thanks,
Adrian