[FreeNX-kNX] FreeNX-kNX Digest, Vol 48, Issue 16

Dave Latez latez1 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 15:49:13 UTC 2008

It didn't seem that any part of the actual compilation failed. All binaries
seems to execute absolutely fine... As for your suggestion regarding using
an older client that is something I have looked into but unfortunatley I am
not able to find an older version of 1.x anywhere... If you have any
suggestions on where I could find it that would be spectacular.