[FreeNX-kNX] Web browser audio

Mandel ifxist at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 03:03:32 UTC 2007

Greetings,
I am using FreeNX 0.4.0 with the nomachine 2.1 client and having some
issues while trying to play any audio from a browser.  It runs on
ubuntu 6.0 server with KDE desktop.  I enabled ESD sounds and
multimedia support and the regular sounds work when I login to the
session and when I click on "test sound".  But when I try playing
anything on amorok or soundboards or youtube video, I only see video
with no audio on the client.  I joined the user to the audio group,
then when I played any web based audio, the server speakers will play
it and not the client speakers.  I looked all over the web and cannot
find a answer... I also read the past 5 months on the mail list and
couldn't find a solution.  Any leads or help will be greatly
appreciated.  Thank you very much!

Mandel

also, where do I donate to this... there should be big buttons or
something I would figure.