[FreeNX-kNX] OT: Editing a .nxs file with nxclient

Felix E. Klee felix.klee at inka.de
Mon Sep 10 11:39:10 UTC 2007

On Sat, 08 Sep 2007 21:25:35 +0200, "Felix E. Klee"
<felix.klee at inka.de> said:
> I just sent a feature request for an "--edit" option to the
> NoMachine! folks.

Just got a reply.  Excerpt:

  A Trouble Report has now been opened:

  - The 'Configure' button is disabled when the NX client starts with
    '--session' option
    http://www.nomachine.com/tr/view.php?id=TR08E01850

  Please note that, due to TR08E01850, it is not possible to change the
  session configuration when NX client starts  with the --session
  option. This issue will be fixed with the next maintenance release.

Actually, I don't get a configure button at all when I start with the
"--session" option, but I assume that they take care of that as well.
--
Felix E. Klee
Jabber/Google Talk: feklee at jabber.org, SIP: 9779619 at sipgate.de
ICQ: 158124695, Yahoo!: feklee, AIM: felix.klee at inka.de