[FreeNX-kNX] freenx is dead !

Emmanuel Blindauer freenx at mooby.net
Wed Oct 31 09:37:28 UTC 2007

Hi
It's not because you can install freenx on your platform that the project
is dead.
For example, Mandriva has packages for nx libs and freenx since... Mandriva
10.2, so several years, and all packages are working correctly :)

If debian/ubuntu can't provide such a package that's a distrib problem.
Installing  freenx itself is so simple, only copy/paste what's in  INSTALL
file.
Of course, distributions add a lot of integration, but that's not the goal
of the freenx project.

Emmanuel