[FreeNX-kNX] Author wanted for Linux Magazine

Markus Feilner lists at feilner-it.net
Fri Oct 26 11:28:37 UTC 2007

On Friday 26 October 2007 11:48:45 Tom Barber wrote:
> Jens-Christoph Brendel wrote:
> > *Kurt Pfeifle* k1pfeifle at gmx.net
> > <mailto:freenx-knx%40kde.org?Subject=%5BFreeNX-kNX%5D%20Author%20wanted%2
> >0for%20Linux%20Magazine&In-Reply-To=200710241529.21375.lists%40feilner-it.
> >net>
> >
> > wrote:
> >> I only know why *I* don't respond. It's because I don't like to be
> >> let down, and don't like to repeat unpleasant experiences of the
> >> past, and don't like to put in lots of work in writing to be only
> >> met with silence by the editors and without ever getting any actual
> >> feedback any more, and don't like to be treated with contemptous
> >> disrespect....
> >>

> >> No thanks.
> >
> > I wouldn't really want to let that comment stand unanswered.
> > It is - politely speaking - unobjective and definitively not
> > the truth. But this list is not the right place to discuss a
> > three or four years old disagreement. For that reason it is
> > not my intention to explain our standpoint here. Just one note:
> > We work regularly with hundreds of authors around the world.
> > They are satisfied. You are an exception and I wonder if we
> > are the reason for that.
> >
> > regards
> >
> > Jens-Christoph
>
> I'd just like to chime in that I've never had any problem with the
> written media, I've written plenty over the years and always been happy
> with the treatment I've received. That said sadly my knowledge of FreeNX
> is limited to configuration and general usage, so I'm not your guy. But
> good luck anyway.
>
> Tom

Thank you Tom,

Maybe I have something for you, perhaps you would want to write a page or so
on knx and the shelltools of the freenx client?
If you want, send me a mail to mfeilner at linuxnewmedia.de, thank you, then I
can send you more details.

--

Best Regards - Mit freundlichen Gruessen
Markus Feilner

Feilner IT Linux & GIS
Linux Solutions, Training, Seminare und Workshops - auch Inhouse
Koetztingerstr 6c                93057 Regensburg
fon regensburg                  +49 941 8107989
mobil                           +49 170 3027092=20
www: www.feilner-it.net mail: mfeilner at feilner-it.net