[FreeNX-kNX] Author wanted for Linux Magazine

Jens-Christoph Brendel jbrendel at linuxnewmedia.de
Fri Oct 26 09:46:41 UTC 2007

*Kurt Pfeifle* k1pfeifle at gmx.net
<mailto:freenx-knx%40kde.org?Subject=%5BFreeNX-kNX%5D%20Author%20wanted%20for%20Linux%20Magazine&In-Reply-To=200710241529.21375.lists%40feilner-it.net>
wrote:

> I only know why *I* don't respond. It's because I don't like to be
> let down, and don't like to repeat unpleasant experiences of the
> past, and don't like to put in lots of work in writing to be only
> met with silence by the editors and without ever getting any actual
> feedback any more, and don't like to be treated with contemptous
> disrespect....

> No thanks.

I wouldn't really want to let that comment stand unanswered.
It is - politely speaking - unobjective and definitively not
the truth. But this list is not the right place to discuss a
three or four years old disagreement. For that reason it is
not my intention to explain our standpoint here. Just one note:
We work regularly with hundreds of authors around the world.
They are satisfied. You are an exception and I wonder if we
are the reason for that.

regards

Jens-Christoph

--
Jens-Christoph Brendel

= Editor-in-Chief              Linux Technical Review =
Linux New Media AG       |     Phone:  +49 89 9934 1146
Süskindstr. 4            |     Fax:    +49 89 9934 1199
81929 München, Germany   |     Mobile: +49 163 356 2561

jbrendel at linuxnewmedia.de - http://www.linuxnewmedia.de

Linux New Media         Lawrence -  Malaga - Manchester
The Pulse of Linux      München - Sao Paulo - Timisoara
                                   Warszawa

Sitz der Gesellschaft:   Süskindstraße 4, 81929 München
Amtsgericht München:                         HRB 129161
Vorstand:             Rosemarie Schuster, Hermann Plank
Aufsichtsratsvorsitz:                     Rudolf Strobl