[FreeNX-kNX] Author wanted for Linux Magazine

Kurt Pfeifle k1pfeifle at gmx.net
Wed Oct 24 14:06:07 UTC 2007

Markus Feilner schrieb:
> On Sunday 21 October 2007 20:54:40 Markus Feilner wrote:
>> Hello List,
>>
>> as an editor for the german Linux Magazine I am looking for an author who
>> would want to write an article for our "Linux Technical Review" about
>> solutions,  possibilities and the current state-of-the-art of freenx and
>> its affiliated programs/libraries.
>> If you feel like you could write about 5+ pages for a technically skilled
>> audience (most of our readers are experienced administrators, technicians
>> and executives in IT departments), I would be very happy to receive an
>> email to: mfeilner at linuxnewmedia.de .
>>
>> I can then provide more information, if you need. Don't worry about
>> language, we will translate the
>> article to German. The ultimate deadline would be in about 4 Weeks.
>>
>> Thank you!
>
> Hello List,
> just a reminder - we (Linux Magazin) are looking for an author on freenx,
> please feel free to contact me per e-mail:
> mfeilner at linuxnewmedia.de
>

> Perhaps it is useful to know that we would also appreciate authors who have a
> deep technical know-how on freenx and might need some help with the writing.
> :-)
> Thank you!

I only know why *I* don't respond. It's because I don't like to be
let down, and don't like to repeat unpleasant experiences of the
past, and don't like to put in lots of work in writing to be only
met with silence by the editors and without ever getting any actual
feedback any more, and don't like to be treated with contemptous
disrespect....

No thanks.