[FreeNX-kNX] FreeNX fails to work under Fedora Core 8

Ronald ronald645 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 19:11:45 UTC 2007

When I try to connect to the box, the errors are as follows:

Could not init font path element /usr/share/fonts/Speedo/, removing from list!
nxagentRealizeFont: WARNING! Can't load font 'fixed' with X connection
not available.

Fatal server error:
could not open default font 'fixed'

I tried to install all the fonts there are for Fedora (these were 111 packages):

yum -y install font* *font *font*

Could anyone *please* help me? I can provide more info, just ask :)

                                                                          Ronald