[FreeNX-kNX] .xsession functionality with freenx?

Sebastian Reitenbach itlistuser at rapideye.de
Tue Jan 9 18:06:10 UTC 2007

Hi all

I want to configure the ssh-agent and set some environment variables at login
time, to not always need to do it in every shell. in "ordinary" X, I would
create a .xinitrc or a .xsession file. But when I login via an NX Session,
these do not seemed to be honoured. I tried the KDE Autostart feature, but
that does not seem to work either.

does there exist a mechanism for a nx sessions to accomplish this?

kind regards
Sebastian

--
Sebastian Reitenbach            Tel.: ++49-(0)3381-8904-451
RapidEye AG                     Fax: ++49-(0)3381-8904-101
Molkenmarkt 30                  e-mail:reitenbach at rapideye.de
D-14776 Brandenburg             web:http://www.rapideye.de