[FreeNX-kNX] Only one user is Permission denied (publickey, password, keyboard-interactive). why ?

Luiz Gustavo Sarubi Macchi (Gugui) gugui_sarubi_macchi at yahoo.com.br
Fri Sep 22 11:41:36 UTC 2006

hi all

when i try to login from Windows XP to Linux only one user can´t connect
! the other users  in the same machine can log in !

NX> 148 Server capacity: not reached for user: priscila
NX> 105 startsession --session="server2" --type="unix-kde" --cache="16M"
--images="32M" --cookie="******" --link="lan" --kbtype="pc102/br"
--nodelay="1" --backingstore="never" --geometry="fullscreen" --media="0"
--agent_server="" --agent_user=""
agent_password="******"1024x738x32+render"

Permission denied (publickey,password,keyboard-interactive).

I´ve deleted this user and add it again, I put nxserver --terminate user
!, I cleared the history ! I remove the directory ~/.nx from this user
but nothing of sucess ! This user is in AllowUsers from sshd.conf

is there another thing to do to solve it ?

thanks any help !

--
Luiz Gustavo Sarubi Macchi
Analista/Programador