[FreeNX-kNX] connection failure

Alastair Johnson alastair at solutiontrax.com
Thu Sep 21 08:26:13 UTC 2006

Given the server works fine from another Windows client with the same client
version, it's most likely a Cygwin problem. Both the post and the nomachine
support article below suggest doing more than just renaming cygwin1.dll
though neither claim 100% success in fixing the problem.

http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/freenx-knx/2006-February/003031.html
http://www.nomachine.com/ar/view.php?ar_id=AR12B00117
http://www.google.com/search?q=cygwin+NX+client&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8