[FreeNX-kNX] Bootable NXClient?

David Mummery dmummery at accessit.co.uk
Thu Sep 14 14:12:58 UTC 2006

Having run LTSP for a few years now, I'm very impressed with FreeNX.

Are there any projects around for making a bootable freenx client that doesn't need a host OS?

A sort of ultimate thin client solution to replace LTSP...

Had a look in FAQ's, manuals and googled it, but had no luck so far...

- David Mummery

Disclaimer: This message may only be read in context and with common sense. If concerned by it or in doubt, please destroy it. If this message is not meant for you, we have made a mistake and would appreciate your help. We promise that we mean no offence and will endeavour to rectify our mistake. Our full contact details can be found on www.accessit.co.uk