[FreeNX-kNX] Fedora Core 5 Suspend Session

Rick Stout zipsonic at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 17:41:05 UTC 2006

>> but I can get to suspend a session , on my nomachine client I can't close
>> the window  I just can log off session ,
>>
>> I seen suspending session work on an Ubuntu , how can I make this work?

Fixed problem with latest build. I never noticed the problem because i
had the !M client installed on my test machine. nxserver feeds an extra
parameter (--parent) to the nxclient which borks on argument parsing.
This is (sorta) fixed in SVN as i still had to tweak it a little to get
it to work with FC5 (and FC6 for that matter). The latest build will be
available in the extras repository in the next few days.

BTW, i have also updated the nx backend to 2.1.0, which seems to work
pretty good for me. Testers, please let me know...

Regards,

Rick Stout