[FreeNX-kNX] NX as a second connection to live sessions?

Luke Hutchison luke.hutch at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 18:09:21 UTC 2006

I have been looking for information as to how to connect the NX client
to live sessions, a la VNC.  By this I mean if I'm logged into my
desktop directly using X, is it possible to connect the NX client to
this live session from a different machine, and see the exact same
desktop session on both machines?

My impression is that this is not currently possible, at least not with
current FreeNX.  Is this a planned feature?  It would help for desktop
support situations, as well as situations where the same session needs
to be visible from two locations (e.g. I use Evolution and Firefox both
at home and from campus, and I have to kill both whenever I switch
between the local session and the NX session).

Thanks!