[FreeNX-kNX] Zombie hunting

Alastair Johnson alastair at solutiontrax.com
Mon Mar 27 14:09:55 UTC 2006

Since I jumped into the middle of the thread it's my misunderstanding. I've
not seen a session that I can't sort with --suspend or --terminate so I
assumed the zombie was what I had seen. Now I know there's something else for
me to look out for ;-)

It sounds like Fabian's been doing some good work I should find the time to
check out. That sounds like a _really_ useful feature!