[FreeNX-kNX] (no subject)

Yufeng Han yhan1 at cox.net
Fri Jun 16 04:16:08 UTC 2006

Hi there,

I have a problem with FreeNX and firewall. I am trying to use the NX client to access the computer in my office with OpenSUSE 10.1 installed. I have changed the firewall setting to allow SSH service, and there is no problem using ssh client to access the computer. However I cannot get the remote desktop without disable the firewall first. Once I login into the remote desktop, I can re-enable the firewall. But I am not sure if by doing this, I have left a hole in my system. Any one know how to solve the problem?

Thanks,

Frank