[FreeNX-kNX] Problem Resuming Session

Nick lists at mogmail.net
Tue Jan 31 14:38:09 UTC 2006

Thanks Terge. I've read all (I think) the threads on this mailing list
about the issue but there does not appear to be a resolution. Did you
ever find a solution or do you just "live with it" ?

Most useful thing I've found is a post from Fabio Rosati suggesting it
may be an issue with FreeNX server. I would tend to agree as the problem
does not exist if I use the official server.

As this seems to be a known bug (I've now found at least 4 threads
reporting it) is there any chance of it being fixed in an upcomming
release of FreeNX?

Thanks. Nick