[FreeNX-kNX] NX Client exists after authentication

Eduardo Vitols edvitols at netnovation.com
Wed Jan 11 16:04:35 UTC 2006

Hi,
    after using for a while the FreeNX server and the nomachine client,
a week ago, someone at the office unplugged the network cable from the
server and the aplication (server and client) stoped working. What
happens is the following:

1.- Client starts up
2.- Client authenticates with FreeNX Server
3.- The NoMachine window appears for 3-5 seconds
4.- The NoMachine window exists

    I already tried almost everything I think, and I have not found more
information on the web. If anyone can help me I would really appreciate
it. I alredy have reinstalled the service, and the problem persists.

Regards,
Ed