[FreeNX-kNX] NX Client exists after authentication

Mark Arrasmith arrasmith at math.wichita.edu
Wed Jan 11 16:11:34 UTC 2006

On Wednesday 11 January 2006 10:04, Eduardo Vitols wrote:
> 1.- Client starts up
> 2.- Client authenticates with FreeNX Server
> 3.- The NoMachine window appears for 3-5 seconds
> 4.- The NoMachine window exists

What environment are you logging into?
Have you tried creating a temp user with to log in as?

The problem may be with your user account.  I was messing with KDE backgrounds
once and had my nxserver connection killed during the process.  I couldn't
log back in after that.  ssh'ing into my account and moving the .kde
directory to kde.backup fixed my problem.  Though it did blow away all my kde
settings.

- mark

--
Artistic ventures highlighted.  Rob a museum.