[FreeNX-kNX] problems with ssl enabled

Jaap Struyk japie at deserver.nl
Tue Jan 10 20:24:41 UTC 2006

Op ma 09-01-2006, om 10:29 schreef Tim Fletcher:

> The logs that showed this where found in .nx directory of the
> user trying to login.

I found some in "session" with some entry's like:
nxagentParseOptionString: Warning ignored option 'cache' = '8M'
The most troubling looked:
nxagentParseOptionString: Warning ignored option 'cookie' =
'6c17b2e71a280dacec4403a6e02f99a8'

> It would also be worth trying a different session
> such as gnome or failsafe.

I tryed some other wm's but that doesn't mather.

This ssl problem only occurs on my home network so for me it's not such
a big deal.
But I do like to find the reason so I can include the solution (another
dependency or kernel setup) in the hint.
--
Groetjes Japie