[FreeNX-kNX] libresolv.9.dylib on Mac OS X Not Found

Nathan Olberding nathan.olberding at gmail.com
Sat Aug 5 21:13:16 UTC 2006

Very sorry if this is the wrong place to ask...

I've installed the NX client on OS X (10.2), which nomachine.com's
downloads page says is supported. However, the client exits as soon as
it starts.

Further investigation shows that the binary can't find
/usr/lib/libresolv.9.dylib. I can't find any file on my system that
looks relevant. I thought to try and compile BIND and see if it
produces any interesting files, but I didn't find anything.

Does anyone know how I might go about finding / making this file?

Thanks,

Nathan