[FreeNX-kNX] node.conf defaults?

Rick Stout zipsonic at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 22:02:21 UTC 2006

Actually, that's my fault again too. I never figured on dbus not being
installed on a system, so i missed it as a dependency. It will be fixed
in an updated package. Freenx doesn't depend on dbus, i made those
changes because most fc5 systems use it. Think about it this way too,
what if you selected kde, or cde? Are we supposed to say that those are
required, just because we offer the option? freenx doesnt really *need*
anything other than X and and application to run under X.

Regards,

Rick Stout