[FreeNX-kNX] node.conf defaults?

Alastair Johnson alastair at solutiontrax.com
Fri Aug 25 10:37:08 UTC 2006

Unless it's needed by _all_ the default sessions I would say you're right not
to include it as a dependency. Most of the time the required packages will
probably be there anyway, as they were on the system I installed from the FC5
DVD. It's just for troubleshooting the odd cases that a list of what's known
to be required would be useful. You've done a great job of making FreeNX easy
to install for the vast majority of FC5 users - I'm just one of the awkward
few ;-)

BTW on the system that didn't 'just work' dbus was installed, but dbus-x11 was
not. dbus includes the dbus-launch man page but _not_ the executable, which
is in dbus-x11. I used yum install kdebase to get kde on the system, so
presumably dbus-x11 isn't a dependency of anything in there.