[FreeNX-kNX] node.conf defaults?

Alastair Johnson alastair at solutiontrax.com
Thu Aug 24 21:48:45 UTC 2006

Thanks. It would be good to include a list of the packages required for each
of the session types to work too. I know this will usually be sorted by
dependencies, but on the rare occasions that it isn't it's not easy to track
down. I've added a note in the wiki about this under the nxagent failure
section, since this is what it looks like when dbus-x11 isn't installed.