[FreeNX-kNX] GNOME per user language setting and NX

Hristo Benev hristo.benev at waveroad.ca
Thu Aug 17 19:59:42 UTC 2006

Does somebody know how User language could be changed (not system wide)
in GNOME?

I use FreeNX server  freenx-0.5.0-8.c4 + NXClient 2.0.0-93 on CentOS 4.3

I found this setting in KDE, but majority of apps I use are from GNOME.

When I log locally I can change the language, but it does not work with
NX (setting are not kept). Example: I set it locally by default in
French (My system wide is English), and when I login via NX I receive
English interface.

Any suggestions?

--
Hristo Benev