[FreeNX-kNX] network topology problem

Dimitar Paskov pascoff at nola7.com
Thu Aug 17 14:27:48 UTC 2006

If you want to connect to the standard port 22 on the solaris front-end node
you have to redirect port 22 to the nxserver ... a better approach is to use
some other port to connect to (eg. 12345) on the solaris front-end and
redirect it to port 22 on the nxserver so you can keep your default ssh port
open for connections ... either way you have to play with your firewall :)