[FreeNX-kNX] Printing with FreeNX on FC5, NXclient on WinXP

Arnaud Lesauvage thewild at freesurf.fr
Wed Apr 12 10:18:05 UTC 2006

Hi List !

I have successfully configured a NXserver on a Fedora Core 5 system.
The clients will be WinXP pro clients running the NXclient from
NoMachine.
The purpose of this installation is to let clients run Kontact on
their WinXP boxes (great idea, huh ?).
Now I would like to be able to print locally from the NXclients.

I have a network printer. Windows clients connect directly through
a TCP/IP port, but I could configure a global share for this
printer if that would help.

The NXserver will be a remote server (connection over DSL link).
The NXclients run Kontact in "floating window" mode.

Is their an easy way to configure this ?
I see that there is an option to share local files (and printers?)
over the NX connection, but how does this work ?

Thanks for your help !

--
Arnaud