[FreeNX-kNX] Compiling NX1.5.0 on amd64

Xiong Jiang linuster at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 16:55:32 UTC 2005

It's the package that released by NoMachine. Anywhere is it stated that the
files in nx-X11/lib/X11was not written by your people and supposed to be the
same Xlib code of XFree86/X.org distributions?

Your knowledge base is so 'user friendly' that it is short of information
that developers would need. For example, reading through the 'building NX
components' article doesn't solve the compilation problems I met at all.

You know I am not trolling. I have spent several nights on it, and have
reported the compilation attempt at length. I understand that critical words
are hard to digest but if you think this is still trolling I could say
nothing else. No more flamebait, just feel frustrated by the current NX
package. It could only be mitigated after somebody managed to get deb/rpm
package done/patched.

Xiong