[FreeNX-kNX] Freenx in VNC mode - problem

Ray sp2ong at wp.pl
Wed Nov 9 08:07:46 UTC 2005

Hi,

I have Freenx v0.4.4 and nx-1.5 on FC4 and working very good with NXClient 1.5 when I have use KDE or ather WM.
But when I have setup NXClient to use VNC to connect with other computer with VNCServer via FreeNX I have problem. Session was freezing after few second and I must kill NXClinet. I tried many times with this same result. It is look like NXClinet with Freenx 0.4.4 don't work correctly in VNC mode.

Ok I have changed to session with WM KDE and next I start VNCViewer and connect to VNCServer all working very good without any problems.

What I must configure FreeNX to correct work in VNC Mode via NXClient ?

Nowy album Kate Bush po 12 latach milczenia !
Podwójna płyta "Aerial"  ukazuje się 7 listopada 2005.
http://klik.wp.pl/?adr=http%3A%2F%2Fadv.reklama.wp.pl%2Fas%2Femiemi.html&sid=564