[FreeNX-kNX] nxlibs 1.5.0 and FreeNX 0.4.x

Gian Filippo Pinzari pinzari at nomachine.com
Wed Jul 13 00:47:21 UTC 2005

Kurt Pfeifle wrote:
> What is not so easy is to merge the big tarballs (or their diffs) back
> into SVN when there were lots of changes in the meanwhile.

I don't think it's really difficult. Just let the SVN/CVS tools do that
for you. Anyway you surely will be able to provide the necessary admin-
istration overhead by volunteer helpers :-P.

> But we'll try. So we'll do it....
>
> What would be great is if you could give us access to intermediate
> (non-released) tarballs too, which you may or may not use inside
> NoMachine.

The reason why we release snapshots, and not day by day development, is
that we want to run a bit of QA before spreading a new release. We have
6/7 releases per day and testing requires time.

/Gian Filippo.