[FreeNX-kNX] nxlibs 1.5.0 and FreeNX 0.4.x

Kurt Pfeifle k1pfeifle at gmx.net
Tue Jul 12 19:37:23 UTC 2005

On Tuesday 12 July 2005 19:04, Gian Filippo Pinzari wrote:
> Kurt Pfeifle wrote:
> > We are certainly interested in doing this.
>
> Then do that. That stuff is GPLed and freely redistributable. As long as
> it remains under the same license you don't need our approval :-).

Of course not. But we like to have agreement where agreement can be
reached   ;-)

> The
> reason we release the software as OSS is because we want it to be spread.
>
> We planned to set up a SVN repository but we really keep having a lot of
> work and very few people that have the time to look at this. We'll cert-
> ainly do that sooner or later, but I don't see any problem in having
> mirrors :-).
>
> > What are your suggestions to bring this about? (We can also continue
> > the discussion in private mail, if you prefer).
>
> Grab the sources. I think it's that easy :-).

Heh.

What is not so easy is to merge the big tarballs (or their diffs) back
into SVN when there were lots of changes in the meanwhile.

But we'll try. So we'll do it....

What would be great is if you could give us access to intermediate
(non-released) tarballs too, which you may or may not use inside
NoMachine.

> /Gian Filippo.

Cheers,
Kurt