[FreeNX-kNX] nxlibs 1.5.0 and FreeNX 0.4.x

Gian Filippo Pinzari pinzari at nomachine.com
Tue Jul 12 18:04:51 UTC 2005

Kurt Pfeifle wrote:
> We are certainly interested in doing this.

Then do that. That stuff is GPLed and freely redistributable. As long as
it remains under the same license you don't need our approval :-). The
reason we release the software as OSS is because we want it to be spread.

We planned to set up a SVN repository but we really keep having a lot of
work and very few people that have the time to look at this. We'll cert-
ainly do that sooner or later, but I don't see any problem in having
mirrors :-).

> What are your suggestions to bring this about? (We can also continue
> the discussion in private mail, if you prefer).

Grab the sources. I think it's that easy :-).

/Gian Filippo.